Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 28: I am so in love with my little Desi!

Desi Q was cracking me up today. He is such a little ham. I think he saw the big kids playing with this toy and just had to give it a try. It looks like he got a little tired as he was pulling himself up and took a little rest. I've also noticed how often my two kids both stick their tongue out to concentrate, a bit like a certain husband of mine. I guess I can't tease him anymore, it must be genetic. I wonder which of my in laws does that, perhaps I just haven't noticed :).

I also am losing my voice. I couldn't talk for over an hour after waking up this morning. I'm glad I felt better this afternoon because Sarah was sweet to watch our kids and Brandon and I got to go out to dinner and a movie. It was a great break. The movie was silly and fun especially with the half price tickets (thank you groupon) and we ate Greek food that was heavenly! yum!

2 comments:

Quentin Steele said...

Gramma Lou always stuck out her tongue in concentration when she backed her car up. When I commented about it as a little kid, she tried to stop but couldn't .

Now let's trace the family history of the big feet and the sunshine sneeze.

Carol said...

I always roll my tongue around on the inside of my cheek when concentrating... it makes for interesting faces while dancing complex routines!

What's this about a "sunshine sneeze?"