Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 21: disco baby!

You may think I am referring to a dance from the seventies, but no, I am talking to Brandon's new baby, today he got a Land Rover DISCOvery. He got it for a steal at the local auto auction right after a massive downpour and half the people left. I sent him off this morning and suggested that it might be nice to have 7 seats in our next car (for carpool purposes, don't get any ideas). I will admit I had the Acura MDX and the Volvo XC90 in mind, but considering they each went for about four times how much this one did (pre rainy downpour) I feel fantastic. I love the heated seats and double sunroof and it droves so very smooth with the V8. Don't talk to me about the gas mileage though. We figure Brandon never has a long cummute though. About 10 min at our last place. We went for a little outing to the Del Taco play area to let the kids go for a ride and get some energy out.

Brief update on my getting in pre baby shape, we're going strong on our healthy eating and can report I am down 14 lbs. About 3-5 more and I will hit my pre desi weight! Woot woot!