Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 14: Up to Roseville

We spent most of the day in Roseville today started with a delicious healthy lunch to keep with our health kick then off to the temple with my parents, Sarah, and the hubs. It is always sweet to go back to the temple where we were married especially surrounded by family. Here I am just outside the temple with a gorgeous sunset that iPhone pics can 't truly capture.

Then we went and picked up the kids to head to my dad's art exhibit. I had no idea it would be such a hit with Hazel! She loved the food, music, and art. She loved to explore all the rooms and was in such a good mood the whole time. My dad's piece was beautifully and lovingly done for my brother in laws brother who fought in the war. It is huge, life full scale life sized. I forgot to get a good pic with my dad next to it tonight, but i've included one of the finished price. There was a live band and the kids couldn't help but dance. Here's desi cuddling with my mama.