Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 10: the QuickStart Challenge

All 4 adults in the house are doing a QuickStart challenge to drop some weight and kick start a year of eating healthy. This program is great because it's less of a diet and more a way to get rid of sugar in your daily diet. It keeps you full and you have a ton of small meals all day to keep your metabolism going. Between this and watching what I've been eating for the last few weeks I'm already down 8 pounds and my jeans fit so much better! I'm way excited. Oh, and you drink water like a camel (1 oz for every pound) and In turn use the bathroom a zillion times a day. Apparently you can drop 5 pounds just by being better hydrated, who knew?

1 comment:

Mrs. Bush's Third Grade Class said...

I've never heard of this before! It seems awesome and I'm going to do it. Congrats on losing 8 pounds already (even though you totally don't need to since you are gorgeous!). By the way, I love your daily blogs!