Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 48: cancun day two, action packed day

Today we went zip ling, rappelling, snorkeling through underground rivers, hiked through the jungle, went offroading on a unimog, laid by the beach, had authentic mexican food and ended the day getting dressed up for an awards dinner. Eliza has done such an awesome job at work this year she won this trip and took me along. At the dinner she got recognized and I discovered my new favorite virgin drink to get at a bar, a virgin mojito. There are bars everywhere and they don't really have much to offer for us, but I saw a mojito and was intrigued. It is really just limes, mint and simple syrup smashed then add ice and soda water. I'm a fan! I have a pics from earlier today that I'll add another time, but for now, here is a pic of us at our dinner.

No comments: