Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 34: dates, drives, and dancing

Check out this video of Hazel and her serious dance moves. I mean, she wasn't messing around!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3ULcSIiyI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

We also dawdled at the auto auction again this morning. Hazel's sitting in her first beamer. We were on a hunt for furniture this time considering we may need dressers when we get our own place.

I also got to go on a triple date tonight with my love, my momma, daddy, sister Sarah and her hubby Jared. We went for sushi. It was fantastic and I enjoyed every bite! Although I would venture to say my miso soup rivaled theirs. Then we grabbed a redbox "real steel" and headed home. Totally my kind of date night. Nights like these really make me realize how fantastically lucky I am to have my sweetheart by my side for always and forever!

1 comment:

Carol said...

I wish I'd been a ... seventh wheel on your date night! Love you all!