Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 46: I am thankful for...

I'm amazed daily by how much hazel grows up. Tonight for her prayers she went on and on about a million things she was thankful for. I think she was showing off for her grandmama (we're staying with my parents tonight). It was so stinking adorable. She went on and on about daddy, momma, her pillow, her pink purse, blue purse, green purse, black purse...etc. I don't think she actually owns any purses. She was thankful for her stories and prayers and cereal. I loved it. I remember hearing one of my Brinton nieces praying like that. They were thankful for sunshine and horses and candy. Little kids really have such a fresh and innocent perspective on life it reminds me how much I'd like to be more like a child. Here's my girl taking a little rest at target.