Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 79: pump it up!

This morning we went to this great jungle gym type place with inflatable slides and bounce houses and hazel partied to her hearts content! She was so fearless she just went for it at full speed for an hour straight ad then I could see her dramatically loose steam. We went with my new friends Charlotte and Lilly and all of their kids that are on spring break. We ran a few errands and as soon as I got home, my friend Alexis brought over a belated birthday present of the most delicious cupcakes I have possibly ever eaten! This was especially a labor of love because she is gluten free right now (her 7 month old daughter has sensitivities) and so she couldn't even sneak one! They were heavenly! The cheesecake flavor was my favorite with a thin crust and all, but the snicker doodle was a close second. Brandon was all about the red velvet. Mmmm. I was on such a high from my wonderful morning I cleaned up a storm, made fruit loop necklaces and ha an indoor Easter egg hunt with hazel all while desi slept for over 2 hours! It was a fabulous day!!!

1 comment:

Beccarigg said...

Those cupcakes sound heavenly!! What a sweet friend : )