Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 68: ballet and froggy potty

We walked/jogged to hazel's ballet class today and desi peacefully dosed off while hazel ate her snacks. This is her first ballet class with this new group and she totally loved it. The teacher seems more playful than her other one and she got to see her friend Lara. There is a Lara, Zaura, Nora, and I'm Laura, I think it was a very confusing day of names for hazel.

My mom told me she used to put us on the potty before bath time and I got in the habit of doing that with Desmond. He goes every time without fail occasionally from a dry diaper. So today I sat him on his froggy potty and I couldn't resist sharing how cute he looks on it. Who knows, maybe I'll save some money on diapers and get him potty trained earlier than hazel. We can only hope!

2 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Lol! That is so cute/funny that he goes on the potty already! Love the pic and can't believe how big he's getting! btw..Just had Teya's 6th b-day party and was wishing SO BAD you were here to come to hair and make up on the girls! We miss our Laura!

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

I'm jealous of your potty successes! Cute potty, maybe we should try that!