Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 61: My Baby Bird

Hazel is really big into role playing. It makes her extra obedient and sweet, but of she is a dog you might get licked in the face. The most common is her as a dog or kitty mostly on all fours meowing or barking. Although when we lived with the Griffins, Ezra would play the daddy and hazel was the hunny, which was really cute and some of the rare times when they played together like little angels. Yesterday and today, amidst all the unpacking, hazel has informed me that she is the baby bird and I am the mother (mudder). How convenient that there are so many cardboard eggs for her to hatch out of, over and over and over again. Seriously though, she is so clever and cracks me up constantly!

3 comments:

Mrs. Bush's Third Grade Class said...

That is SOOOOOO adorable! What a clever little girl! She cracks me up too!

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

cute kids!

Carol said...

Tweet tweet! So very sweet!