Thursday, February 11, 2010

I lovingly refer to this as a Jesus Dinner




Lydia said that some of her friends have a tradition
that every Christmas Eve, that have a dinner that resembles what Jesus would have eaten
so I got to participate in some of the shopping
but Lydia is really the culinary master here
you all can do this too, don't be intimidated
buy a whole fish and broil it in the oven with lemon and a few spices
pick up some Mediterranean flat bread, goat cheese,
and honey with honeycomb in it from Trader Joes
grab some fresh fruits and nuts from any supermarket
she also made a sauce with butter, lemon, and fresh herbs
then you can sit on the floor and eat with your hand
as you might notice, we even dressed up a little

try it! it made for some great memories!

4 comments:

Greg and Blythe said...

What a good idea!

orangemily said...

What a fabulous ides!

Carol said...

Next year... I love this!

Karen said...

I don' know how I missed this blog post but I love the idea!!