Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Christmas in Cali

What an amazing time in California! So many little cousins for hazel to play with, Eliza's beautiful wedding, and so many memories!I don't even know what this is, I think it is food for her toy kitchen. Little Blythe was just so excited about everything.

Charlotte was so delightful and excited all morning, I'm not quite sure what this pouty look is about, but it looks adorable!
Not the best pic of Hazel and me on Christmas morning, but the only one I could find. She was LOVING it! All the people and wonderful wrapping to crinkle!
Please note amelia's footsie PJs as she sits on the mantel. This is all of the sisters, brothers-in-law, and nieces and nephews from the whole Steele family. Man, what a lucky Christmas! I'm so blessed!

3 comments:

Stew and Lindsey Campbell said...

Um- that wall of photos looks amazing, especially from the high view! Love it!
Sounds like you're having fun living out east! Miss you!

Lorie said...

that is my dad's doing mostly. He decided to give that front room a make over while my mom was out on vacation for a week. They are mostly just nice black frames from target with a few other funky ones thrown in, you should do it!

orangemily said...

What a wonderful Christmas!