Tuesday, December 8, 2009

winter is upon us!





i'm loving the snow
i grumbled and complained
but i'm LOVING it!
you can talk to me again in the spring
when it is still snowing
i have a feeling i won't like it nearly as much
but for now i am embracing it
when we get back from california
i have plans to go sleding and snow shoeing
i think we'll go snowboarding in tahoe while we're out that way too
the mountains out here are...a bit different
so here i am, i'm embracing optimism
even if i almost ate it multiple times in heels on my way into church

4 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful family! I love you so much! My heart is happy...

Mandy said...

love the wind blown opening photo of you guys! very fun! ahhhhh.. snowbording... I haven't been in years! even though we'll be in Colorado for Christmas, I can't even go sledding because of the little peanut in the oven!

Hiram, Tashina, Nora, and Hiram Dean said...

I love the pics of you all, especially the shots of you and hazel. They are great!

Anonymous said...

You guys are such a gorgeous family! I can't believe how big & beautiful Hazel has gotten.