Saturday, December 5, 2009

I said it first here and I'll say it again: I LOVE YOU!

3 years ago we had just started dating
he told me he loved me after 10 days
and I was crazy about him,
but it took me a bit longer to say it
when christmas break came
he said he couldn't wait another week to see me
and flew me out to see him and his family for New Years
The whole plane ride I couldn't stop thinking about how much I loved him
that night, in DC, I told him I loved him
that trip was amazing
I think it was when I started to really understand that he is my soul mate

Last week for Thanksgiving we got to go back
and relive one of the dates we had back then (thank you Keith and Jeanene for watching Hazel!!)
all of the memories came back
how full of life he is, and how alive he makes me feel
I love him more today than yesterday
and am Thankful everyday for being blessed with a better husband than I ever imagined

Back then I can remember seeing him with his nieces and nephews and
thinking he would be a great dad someday
now I get to see him with Hazel
and I see more and more what a perfect match we are
and how good he is to me
I feel so lucky and so blessed!








1 comment:

Carol said...

I love you both too! I'm so glad that we are a family!