Friday, August 23, 2013

Steele Fam Reunion

A couple weeks so we got to go to a reunion with all 20 of my family members. My parents rented a great big cabin in south Lake Tahoe and we spent the week with all my sisters and my kids or to see all their cousins. Apparently I forgot to take very many pics, but here are a few favs. 


Ice cream shop with the most massive portions!! A $5 double scoop fed my kids, myself, and my sister. My dad got a double scoop on a cone and looked so overwhelmed!
The cabin had a great climbing tree and the kids each took turns going just high enough to give each of the mothers a heavy dose of anxiety!
We went on a hike that turned into quite the adventure. It took 1.5 hours to find a parking spot, but the views from the car were so stunning we stuck with it. By the time we got to the base of the mountain we realized we were at a stunning beach and forgot our swimsuits. So we got creative and hazel wore desi's extra t shirt and he shirts she had under her dress. 
Neither of my kids seemed to mind the impromptu swim suits.
They caught on that I was snapping shots and started posing. Haha, love them so much! 

Usually Hazel and Ezra bicker like siblings and hazel plays with Blythe, but this week, they had a bunch of moments like this. They told me they were buddies and were holding hands for 5 min straight as we left family pics. 

This is them showing me their muscles :)
My handsome man!! It was our 6 year anniversary 2 days later after all!

No comments: