Sunday, June 7, 2009

i'm a finalist!!ahh!!!




i found out that my tables from my furniture design class got accepted as finalists in a national competition
crazy! i'm so excited
they are flying me to vegas in july for the show
so hazel and i are going to go party
anyone want to join us?

i made these in my furniture design class at byu
made of 3 layers bent over a form
with glue between each layer
i created the design graphically then had it laser cut out
and this is what the final creation looks like

4 comments:

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

Way cool! (The tables and recognition...oh, and you, of course)
Congrats!

Carol said...

The tables and you are gorgeous! I'm excited to see you all in July!!!
I'm also very, very proud of you and your accomplishments. Parabens!

Mandy said...

wow! I'm drawn to them- I probably would have rationalized the purchase if I saw them at the store

orangemily said...

I love them, you're going to do awesome!