Thursday, November 6, 2008

Time is ticking

Seven and a half months along
the time has gone by surprisingly fast
people are always asking me how i am doing
the update:
surprisingly well
randomly sleepy (hits me in the middle of class like i just took 3 benedryl)
wake up with and achy back
and hazel is getting so strong she squirms and makes me sick to my tummy
BUT i am still riding my bike or walking to school most days
and have been able to keep up in school
so overall, pretty much as expected

brandon is such a wonderful husband
he has been working really hard to support us
and getting record high grades this semester
all the while helping out a lot and being amazing
i really feel so lucky to have him

tonight my friend mary martha is throwing hazel and i a shower
i'm excited to have some girl time and catch up with
friends i don't get to see as often

this weekend we have a lot to do for project due next week
but then we are going to run away on a vaca
go and play in the warmth of arizona for a few days
see rachel, aunt nettie's family, and check out Arizona State University
it is one of brandon's potential options for grad school
they have a pretty good industrial design program there
and if we get residency it is more affordable than most
hopefully we can check a few more out eventually, but who knows when

our little house is coming together rather nicely
we finally got moved in 2 months late just in time for our Halloween party last week
i must say it was quite a hit
pinata was hilarious and we even let a few trick or treaters take a whack at it
i'll post pictures soon
brandon also says we need another prego photo shoot for an update
my last one was like 2 months ago
so my belly has grown quite a bit

that is my update for now, loves to all

No comments: